YOUR PARTICIPATION IS CRUCIAL FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF
- Your facial mask is required
- Hand sanitizer is provided for you and MUST be used prior to touching the door, the doorbell, and the paperwork
- Please complete all paperwork and not just the top sheet
- Once the paperwork is completed, ring the door bell
- COVID-19 screening will be performed at the door. If you do have symptoms, or believe you were in contact with someone who has symptoms within the last two weeks, we will ask you kindly to reschedule your appointment.
- We will invite you in as soon as your treatment area is ready
- No company is permitted at this time, so please arrive alone
- Please remove all makeup at home–it will minimize the time of contact and will reduce the potential for exposure.
We are looking forward to seeing you. Thank you for your patience, support, and your incredible loyalty!
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING MEASURES TO KEEP YOU AND OUR STAFF AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE:
GERMICIDAL HVAC UV AIR STERILIZER AND PURIFIER – We have installed this powerful system to provide continuous air sterilization for your protection as it destroys 99.9% of airborne viruses and bacteria moving through the HVAC system.
ROOM SANITATION – We will continue to use disposable liners for all treatment chairs. The entire treatment area, including floors, furniture, door handles will be sterilized between each customer with germicidal agents as recommended by the CDC.
TRAINING – Our team is trained to utilize personal protective equipment properly, and to follow the new safety and sanitation policies. These practices may change as new guidelines and suggestions evolve for Massachusetts.
PRE-APPOINTMENT SCREENING – All staff and every customer will be screened at the door for the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and will be asked to reschedule the existing appointment if necessary.
APPOINTMENT BUFFERS – All appointments will be book-ended with additional time allowing us to provide ONE ON ONE service and proper disinfection between appointments.
ESSENTIAL WORKERS ONLY – Only two workers will be performing treatments. Each of us will be assigned to one room only to ensure compliance with the social distancing and to allow for proper disinfection of each room between customers.