Body Sculpting–truSculpt flex
Body Sculpting – truSculpt flex
truSculpt flex: Redefining Muscle Sculpting
It’s the edge you need to look and feel your best!
Age Perfectly is proud to offer truSculpt flex, a personalized muscle sculpting treatment that adjusts to your fitness level, shape, and goals to strengthen, firm, and tone your muscles.
truSculpt flex’s comfortable, safe, and effective technology is clinically proven to increase an average of 30% muscle mass tailored to your individual needs.
HOW IT WORKS?
truSculpt flex uses a unique Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) technology to deliver three treatment options by replicating intensified crunch, squat and twisting actions.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER MUSCLE SCULPTING PROCEDURES?
- Faster – Up to eight areas can be treated in each 45-minute session.
- Safer – The unique truControl™ technology provides safe and consistent results through targeted, selective, and customizable delivery with less energy needed.
- Effective – Three treatment mode options are available to customize the results to each patient’s goals.
- Muscle thickness increase – Clinical studies have shown an average of 30% increase in muscle mass.
- Versatile – Best of all, we can personalize the treatment for different fitness levels, body shapes and goals.
The premier truSculpt flex is clinically proven to tone or build muscles in 45-minutes with as little as four treatments twice a week. Your truSculpt flex treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure.
You may be a candidate for these treatments if you wish improve the appearance of:
The best candidates for truSculpt Flex are men and women who are at their ideal weight but want to tone and shape muscle groups, large and small, on areas like the legs, glutes, abdominal area, and flanks.
What can I expect?
Remarkable results can be achieved with as little as four treatments. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
As the treatment begins, patients feel a gentle contraction sensation and, as the intensity slowly increases, the muscle contraction intensifies but remains comfortable.
truSculpt flex is non-invasive, requires no recovery time, and patients are able to immediately return to normal activities after the treatment. Post-procedure, patients may notice tingling in the areas treated for up to a few hours and/or slight muscle soreness or tenderness for 24-72 hours.
Up to eight areas can be treated in one 45-minute session.
How long does it last?
Results may be visible after the second session with maximum results visible 8-12 weeks after the last session.