Body Sculpting–truSculpt ID
Body Sculpting – truSculpt ID
DEFINING YOUR BODY WITH PERSONALIZED BODY SCULPTING
Get the body you want, down to the last curve!
Age Perfectly is proud to offer truSculpt® iD, a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment that allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment. With truSculpt iD, you can get the body definition you want, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
TruSculpt ID provides all the same fat zapping and skin tightening benefits as the original Trusculpt 3D… but in less than half the time. It can also treat multiple areas at once. This powerful, non-invasive platform tailors to your individual needs and features Real-Time Temperature Control for clinically proven results, safety, and a superior treatment experience.
truSculpt iD treats the entire fat layer, resulting in an average of 24% fat reduction — with up to 36% reduction! And, the customized 15-minute protocols to treat a full abdomen or multiple body areas simultaneously.
HOW IT WORKS?
- truSculpt iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically heat it – until fat cells are eliminated by passing through the body naturally.
- Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER BODY SCULPTING PROCEDURES?
- This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment time is typically 15 to 30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
- Typically, provides up to a 1″ circumferential fat reduction in the treatment area. Maximum results are visible after 12 weeks.