Botox and Dermal Fillers are cosmetic treatments given through injections, usually in a medical office. They are minimally invasive, meaning they do not involve surgery. That is where their similarities end, however. Each one of these is designed to treat different signs of aging or other cosmetic issues. Learn more about different types of cosmetic injectables and their types.
- Botox & Dysport for wrinkles, TMJ (teeth grinding), crow’s feet, frown lines between the brows, and excessive sweating
- Dermal Fillers for contour correction, volume replacement, soften scars, add volume to the face, plump up the lips
- Sculptra Aesthetic for collagen restoration in face, chest and hands
- Kybella for non-surgical double chin reduction, removing unwanted fat cells
- ArqueDerma Artistic Restoration Lift is an innovative non-surgical facial rejuvenation technique for tightening, lifting, and re-distributing the volume of aging skin for a renewed, more youthful appearance
What if you could look your best without the hassle? With the new truSculpt flex by Cutera, you can increase muscle tone and strengthen your abs, butt, and thighs without a zillion crunches and squats.
TruSculpt iD is a new noninvasive fat-reducing treatment, which either melt or freeze off stubborn pockets of fat from the outside in.
ThermiSmooth is a breakthrough in non-invasive treatments that can be used to fix sagging, wrinkles and cellulite. This is just one technique that is offered by the new ThermiRF system. The procedure works by using radiofrequency, which heats the skin and naturally produces new collagen. For sagging skin on the face or other areas of the body, ThermiSmooth can give them a tighter appearance.
- truSculpt flex for the strengthening, firming and toning of abdominal, buttocks, legs and arms muscles
- truSculpt ID Body Sculpting for stubborn fat reduction and skin tightening (body and under chin)
- ThermiSmooth for tightening all skin types without damaging the top layer, and naturally stimulates collagen, giving you smooth, natural looking results.
Skin rejuvenation covers a broad group of non-invasive treatments which are designed to make your facial skin and profile look younger and more refreshed. The techniques are commonly employed in both women and men of all ages. Learn more!
- Morpheus is a fractional treatment that stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis.
- Laser Genesis for rosacea and better skin texture
- Vascular and Pigmentation treatments for addressing facial pigmentation, superficial vessels, skin texture and/or photodamage
- Venus Viva Face and Body for a magnitude of benefits such as skin resurfacing, scars and stretch marks reduction, better skin texture and tone, pores and wrinkles reduction
- ThermiSmooth Face and Body for targeting laxity anywhere on the face and body
- Photorejuvenation treatments (IPL) for treating skin conditions and removing effects of photoaging such as wrinkles, spots, and textures
- Chemical Peels for the treatment of acne and acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, age and sun spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, rosacea, enlarged pores, oil balancing, and overall skin health
- JetPeel treatments combine the benefits of dermabrasion, chemical peel, extractions and microneedling to detox, exfoliate and infuse bio-active nutrients deep into the skin.
- Dermaplaning for removing facial hair, making skin’s surface smooth, silky, youthful, and radiant
- Hydrafacials and Ultrasonic Facials for detoxification, deep-pore cleansing resulting in clearer, glowing, hydrated skin
- Medical-grade skin care products that penetrate into the skin’s deeper layers, actually affecting the biological structure
Feminine Health Age Perfectly is working hard to address Women’s health and wellness, and we believe the source of that is your happiness and fulfilment. Votiva vaginal rejuvenation is not for them and it’s not for him – this is ALL about you!
- Votiva FDA cleared non-surgical treatment that provides customized solutions to address a wide variety of women’s health and wellness concerns.
Used to repair damaged cells, rapidly stimulate hair growth, and correct under eye concerns
- PRP Your platelet rich plasma is a nutrient packed serum that your body regularly uses to heal and nourish itself. When isolated and infused into your skin it can repair damaged cells and rapidly stimulate hair growth. The JetPeel’s subsonic pressure delivers the PRP down to the dermis with a precise control for effective results.