Skin Rejuvenation–Chemical Peels
Chemical peels can improve the skin’s appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes it eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands. They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin
This unique formulation is suitable for a variety of skin types. The treatment is well-tolerated with numbing quickly occurring after the first pass of the peel on the skin. Fast and rewarding results in as little as 7 days and minimal peeling time of usually 2-3 days. Downtime is 3–5 days.
Who is a candidate for a VI Peel®?
• Patients interested in achieving and maintaining healthier, more youthful looking skin.
• Patients looking for anti-aging benefits including tone, texture, clarity, fine lines and wrinkles.
• Patients with hyperpigmentation (including melasma) and sun damage.
• Acne patients, including patients as young as 12–13 years old, with consent of a guardian.
• Patients with acne scarring.
Price: $300 (25 minutes)