This facial treatment works to:
- Brighten dull skin
- Improve uneven skin tone
- Improve skin elasticity
- Moisturize skin
- Remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Control sebum secretion
- Enhance effectiveness of post-treatment products and complementary therapies
The Ultrasonic Facial is a medically proven treatment that cleanses, repairs, tightens, and stimulates the skin.
It uses high-intensity frequency ultrasound (HIFU) waves to loosen and remove dead skin cells, and restore the natural electrical charge to cells.
The Ultrasonic Facial helps to:
- Stimulate blood flow and lymphatic drainage
- Plump the skin, filling out fine lines and wrinkles
- Zap bacteria and decongest pores
- Exfoliate dead skin cell
- Loosen and remove oil, dirt, and sebum
- Encourage collagen and elastin production through gentle stimulation.
The result is clearer, more hydrated, tighter, glowing skin.
And, the benefits extend past this specific treatment. The facial removes dead skin and blockages, so your everyday serums, moisturizes, and other products can fully penetrate the skin.
This facial is a non-invasive treatment for most skin types — from acne to rosacea to sun-damaged skin.
FALL FACIAL COMBO TREATMENT
Laser Genesis + Venus Glow Hydrafacial: Micro-pulses of laser energy will activate collagen remodeling to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, diminish the signs of aging such as redness and brown spots. A Hydrafacial is a hydradermabrasion procedure that performs cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection simultaneously. The overall effect of a Combo-treatment can be quite dramatic. The result is a glowing complexion with no downtime.
This unique formulation is suitable for a variety of skin types. The treatment is well-tolerated with numbing quickly occurring after the first pass of the peel on the skin. Fast and rewarding results in as little as 7 days and minimal peeling time of usually 2-3 days.
Who is a candidate for a VI Peel®?
• Patients interested in achieving and maintaining healthier, more youthful looking skin.
• Patients looking for anti-aging benefits including tone, texture, clarity, fine lines and wrinkles.
• Patients with hyperpigmentation (including melasma) and sun damage.
• Acne patients, including patients as young as 12-13 years old, with consent of a guardian.
• Patients with acne scarring.
Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cells and vellus hair from your face. It aims to make your skin’s surface smooth, silky, youthful, and radiant. It doesn’t require any downtime for recovery, which makes it extremely convenient. This procedure can be paired with any other facials at Age Perfectly.